We believe that God is calling us to make an impact for His kingdom where people find Jesus through the ministries of the church.
Underneath you will find our key statements of faith, that agree with scripture and the Creeds of the Church throughout history.
Our guiding quote from Saint Augustine
“In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity.”
1. There is one God-the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. The Old Testament and the New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living;
3. Humans are born with a fallen nature and are, therefore, continually inclined to evil;
4. The atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race, and whosoever repents and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin;
5. Believers are to be sanctified, growing through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ;
6. The Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the sanctification of believers; and
7. Our Lord will return, the dead will be raised and the final judgment will take place.